How to configure MPICH-PM
Note: If you have installed, configured and made the whole SCore system,
this should already be done for you. The file src/tools/Makefile
has the configure options in it.
The MPICH-PM source code is located in the directory src/tools/mpixx
Configuring MPICH-PM requires
- mpc++ must be installed
- mpcf77 must be installed (if using fortran)
- Use the ch_score device
- Choice of correct architecture
use -arch=sun4 for the Sun Workstation Cluster
use -arch=freebsd for the PC Clusters at RWCP (even though we
- mpc++ is used as the linker so that the proper SCore libraries can
be linked. Without it your programs will not link.
- You must specify the Fortran compiler as mpcf77 otherwise the native
Fortran compiler will be used, which cannot be linked with the current
- ch_score is the device that supports PM.
Example from a Makefile
configure -arch=$(ARCH) \